The Yass Valley business directory is now live! There is no better time to be supporting our locals, so follow the link for information on our local businesses and what they’re offering our community during this difficult time: https://www.yassvalley.nsw.gov.au/our-council/news/article/1268
Yass Valley Council has been successful in applying for more than $3.5 million in Federal and NSW Government grants to improve the local road network between 2021 and 2023.
The funding will be allocated to:
• Mulligans Flat Road safety improvements - shoulder widening and vegetation clearing - $745,000
• Murrumbateman Road safety improvements - shoulder widening, barrier installation and audio-tactile marker placement - $660,000
• Nanima Road safety upgrades – chevron assisted markers on selected bends, curve and speed advisory signs, and audible tactile line marking - $455,000
• Gravel resheeting of Council’s unsealed road network - $1,000,000
• For more information, see: https://www.yassvalley.nsw.gov.au/our-council/news/article/1273
There is great news that construction of the Yass Learn to Ride Centre, at Miles Franklin Park, is due to begin on Monday, 6 September 2021 and is due for completion by 31 October 2021. Construction will not affect the pathways in this location.
Sign up now for the latest news from the Yass area direct to your inbox.