The NSW Seniors Cards was introduced by the NSW Government thirty years ago to help citizens aged 60 years and above to live healthier, happier, more active and affordable lives in retirement.
Today, the Seniors Card and its sister card, the Senior Savers Card, are trusted and valued resources for more than 1.9 million members, approximately 90 per cent of all seniors in NSW.
Here’s a list of Yass Valley Businesses that offer discounts to Seniors Card holders:
__House and home: __
- Ygrene Energy, Yass: Free $100 Energy Monitoring System with each solar installation.
- Ace Plasters, Yass: 5 per cent off labour.
- Riteway Curtains & Blinds, Yass: Discount from 25 per cent to 30 per cent off all Luxaflex blinds; curtains up to 25 per cent off fabrics.
- Firth Furnishings, Yass: 5% Off Instore Goods - Bedroom furniture, furnishings, mattresses and ensembles. Excluding special offers.
- Ebert Concreting, Yass: 10 per cent discount on labour.
Food and drink:
- Winns Creek Meadery, Murrumbateman: Thursdays - $7.50 for coffee and a freshly baked item.
- Yass Soldiers’ Club, Yass: Free coffee or tea with every meal.
- McDonald’s, Yass: Enjoy a free small hot beverage, soft drink or orange juice with a minimum order spend of $4. Limit of one offer per person per day. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including the $3 McCafe add-on offer). Not redeemable via McDelivery, mobile ordering, drive-thru or self service kiosks in restaurants.
Out and about:
- Carey Cave, Wee Jasper: Senior’s price is $18.50 (normally $22),
- Abode Hotel, Murrumbateman: 10 per cent off Best Available Rate,
- Yass Outdoor Sports and Camping: 10 per cent off barbeques, camping and outdoor products.
- Murrumbateman Taxis and Hire Car Services: 15 per cent off rates.
You can learn more about the Seniors Card, and apply to get one, by going to: About - Seniors Card (nsw.gov.au).