NSW Wine is launching an exciting new export support program for new or existing exporters to Japan and the UK for products labelled under any NSW geographical indication (GI).
The NSW Wine Export Partnership will launch in May 2022, and run for six months to October with a major UK push and some support for exporters to Japan.
Participants in the first UK push will receive:
- An exciting new in-market trade ambassador Bert Blaize who will be supporting your brands in meetings and tastings with the on-trade and speciality off-trade
- A range of virtual and live tastings
- Great storytelling via a 600 to 800 word story commissioned for every participant
- Message targeting to media, educators and trade
- A facilitated UK market visit in September 2022 that will also enable virtual attendance if you are unable to travel.
For $1,970 per winery (which is heavily subsidised by the NSW government), up to 20 wineries will participate in a total package worth more than $140,000.
In addition to the above, participants will also receive:
- Six hours of mentoring, planning and preparation support from Simon West and Darren Oemcke for either the Japan or the UK markets
- Access to a custom list of approximately 100 UK and 100 Japanese importers, distributors and trade contacts developed for this program
- Access to UK media and educator targeting (database of over 400)
- Participation in an electronic NSW product book
- Activation of the NSW trade commission with the brands involved in the program
- Input into planning of the market visit
- Cooperation and coordination with Wine Australia
- Ongoing identification of opportunities to leverage the participant group to increase opportunities to increase UK market presence.
For in-market activations, NSW Wine will segment and match participants so that meetings and tastings are tailored to the best producer-market fit, increasing the chances of successful outcomes.
You can register for this opportunity here: https://form.jotform.com/221031897817864.