NSW Wine advises that as part of the NSW Going Global Export Program, Investment NSW has opened a new session focusing on Korea and running from April to July 2023.
NSW-based small-medium enterprises (SMEs) can apply for free support to export to Korea, including targeted business-matching and networking opportunities at a bespoke NSW trade tasting event in Seoul.
Eligibility criteria will be used to select participants:
- be export-capable and ready for offshore expansion
- be prepared to adapt the product/s for the export market
- have a product that is achieving sales already
- be flexible regarding market-entry method
- be willing to travel to the selected market (where and when travel is permitted) and/or to Sydney for events, and must cover own travel expenses
- be willing to commit to the program and activities held online.
If you think you meet these criteria, you can apply before 12 February: https://www.investment.nsw.gov.au/living-working-and-business/nsw-going-global-export-program/application-form/
Get in Contact
Yass News to your inbox
Sign up now for the latest news from the Yass Area direct to your inbox.