Regional Development Australia Southern Inland (RDASI) is very busy preparing for a conference and gala dinner celebrating Ag Day 22, which is being held on Friday, 25 November 2022 at the Grace-Millsom Function Centre, 47 Braidwood Rd, Goulburn.
This year’s theme “Innovation in Ag” will focus on high-tech and innovative processes.
The Women in Agriculture discussion will feature:
- Belinda Kelly, Biodiversity and Sustainability Manager, Rugby Pastoral Co.
- Georgie Kelly, Livestock Manager, Rugby Pastoral Co.
- Jen Medway, Farmer, Penrose Pastoral Co and Manager of Regional Tech Hub. Jen is a fifth-generation farmer from Gunning NSW, where she runs a commercial merino sheep enterprise in partnership with her husband and three children.
- Cressida Cains, Owner and Director, Pecora Group. Cressida is the co-founder and director of the Pecora Group of businesses which includes Pecora Dairy, Pecora Cheese and Wine and Dairy Cocoon.
- Carolina Merriman, who is Chair of the Yass Branch of the NSW Farmers Association, and was the first female elected to Chair in 2019. She also sits on the Association’s wool committee and is a grazier.
The Keynote Speakers include:
- Robert Herrmann, General Manager, Mecardo and Product Specialist, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Darren Price, CEO/ Director, Price Rural Management Pty Ltd
- Mick Keogh, Deputy Chair, ACCC
- Chris Stevenson, Telstra Industry Specialist for Agribusiness, Supply Chain and Retail
- Robyn Alders AO, Honorary Professor, Chair, Upper Lachlan Branch NSW Farmers, Food and nutrition security researcher & Merino sheep grazier
You can learn more, and get your tickets to the conference and gala dinner, here: https://www.rdasi.org.au/agday
Get in Contact
Yass News to your inbox
Sign up now for the latest news from the Yass Area direct to your inbox.