NSW Wine have advised that applications are open for Phase 2 of the ‘NSW Wine Export Partnership Program’, which will run from December 2022 to June 2023 and focus on the UK and Japan. Applications close on 1st December 2022.
The program is sponsored by the NSW Government and managed by NSW Wine. The overall value is estimated to be over $20,000 per participant over eight months. Participants will be required to contribute $4,000 plus GST.
The Phase 2 program will cover:
- Business coaching and mentoring: four x 1hr blocks from industry expert Simon West of Fullglass
- Prowein Dusseldorf (19-21 March 2023) - Regional booth and Masterclass
- Access to a comprehensive database of UK and Japan importers/distributors
- Participation in a UK Trade Visit (22-24 March 2023) including:
- UK NSW Wine Ambassador – access to ‘Bert Blaize’, the NSW Government’s Wine Ambassador, and his support at Prowein Dusseldorf 2023 and on the ground in the UK
- UK Trade Tasting at ‘67 Pall Mall’ – including all event costs
- UK Trade dinner with 20 x importers/distributors/retailers
- UK marketing activity (social media, education and tastings)
- Access to a public relations company in London to raise your profile
- Japan Trade Visit (late-April) – business development visit focussed on trade events, education and tastings in line with UK visit
- Commissioned regional stories, written by well-respected writers for marketing
- An online catalogue containing every participant in the program and accessible via QR code.
The program doesn’t cover travel costs including airfares and accommodation, sending samples to the respective markets, and additional business coaching from Fullglass if required.
You can register for the program here: https://form.jotform.com/223187917426867
Get in Contact
Yass News to your inbox
Sign up now for the latest news from the Yass Area direct to your inbox.